Wednesday, June 20, 2012
The 1st Saturday in August is becoming known for the Liberty Fire Car Show in the New Holland area. This year is no different and with each passing year the event grows larger.
This year's events include:
The event kicks off at 3pm and runs until 8pm on Saturday August 4th on the Grounds of Case New Holland (CNH) @ 500 Diller Ave. Rain date for the event is Sunday August 5th.
- Car's, Antique Tractors, Big Rigs and Motorcycles on display
- Muffler Rapping Contest
- Burnout Competition (sponsored by Sauder Tire)
- Truck Tug-O-War
- Petal Pulls for the kids
- Trophy for peoples choice
- Trophy for firefighters choice
- Plaque for car club with most vehicles
- Dash plaques for first 200 cars registered
- Many door prizes (Snap-On) (PPG) (COLOURS)(Zimmerman Auto) etc.
- DJ playing all your favorite oldies and car tunes
- Lots of great food
- A chance at $1,000 off the price of a new vehicle at New Holland Auto Group, John Sauders Chevrolet, or Turner Buick Pontiac GMC Truck - or $500 in cash
The Cost is $10 the day of the show. There is no Pre-Registration. The First 50 registered will receive a FREE T-shirt and the First 200 will receive a Dash Plaque!
We hope to see you all at this years car show!